Terms of service
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 [Definition
- This Agreement
are the online store operator established using the Service.
- The Service
Mail order service provided by us through the Internet
Article 2 [Application of the Terms
These terms and conditions apply to the use by users of the Service provided by the Company via the Internet. Users shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of this Agreement at the time they begin using the Service.
Article 3 [Changes to the Terms
Chapter 2 Purchase of Products
Article 4 [Purchase of Products
- Users may use the Service to purchase products from us.
- Users may purchase products from the Company using the Service. Users who wish to purchase products shall apply to purchase products in accordance with the procedures specified separately by the Company.
- When the user clicks the "Order" button after confirming the delivery address, order details, and other information entered and registered by the user, and when the user receives an email from us confirming the details of the order, a sales contract for the product in question shall be established between the user and us.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event of any fraudulent or inappropriate conduct in relation to the use of the Service, the Company may cancel or terminate the sales contract and take other appropriate measures.
- Minor users may not use the Service to purchase products without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 5 [Change of Registered Information
A purchaser shall promptly notify the Company of any change in all or part of the name, address, or other information entered at the time of purchase and reported to the Company. Even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change shall be processed based on the information before the change was registered.
Article 6 [Payment Method
- The amount of payment for a Product shall be the total of the selling price of the Product as displayed on the Site, consumption tax, shipping and handling charges.
- Payment for Products purchased through the Service shall be limited to the payment method specified by us.
- Payment by credit card shall be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of a separate agreement between the purchaser and the credit card company. In the event that any dispute arises between the purchaser and the credit card company in relation to the use of the credit card, the purchaser and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
- If the payment method is specified in the Service and there is a separate agreement between the purchaser and the payment company that owns the payment method (including, but not limited to, agreement to the terms and conditions for the payment method) (including, but not limited to, agreement to the terms and conditions of the payment method), the purchaser shall comply with the terms and conditions of the separate agreement with the payment company. If any dispute arises between the Purchaser and the Payment Company in relation to such payment method, the Purchaser shall be responsible for resolving such dispute between the Purchaser and the Payment Company.
Article 7 [Return of Products
We shall respond to the return of products from the purchaser in accordance with the "Special Provisions on Return of Products" in the "Notation on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" posted on the website.
Chapter 3 Handling of Personal Information
Article 8 [Handling of Personal Information
Chapter 4 Responsibilities in Use
Article 9 [Prohibited Matters
It is prohibited for users or purchasers to engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that cause or may cause trouble, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or us.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, patents, other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, moral rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or other rights of third parties or this site.
- Actions that are or may be offensive to public order and morals or that violate laws and regulations.
- Use of content obtained through the service by users or purchasers outside the scope of private use.
- Duplicating, selling, publishing, distributing, or disclosing the contents obtained through the service through other users or third parties other than other users, or any other similar acts.
- Interfering with the operation of the Service or other services provided by us.
- Any act that we reasonably determine to be inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying our credibility.
- Any other action that we deem inappropriate.
Chapter 5 Disclaimers
Article 10 [Disclaimers
- We do not warrant the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, or any other aspect of the contents of the Service or the information obtained by users or purchasers through the Service.
- In the event that a purchaser fails or refuses to receive a product, is unable to receive a product due to a prolonged absence, has an unknown delivery address, or is otherwise unable to receive a product for reasons beyond the purchaser's control, we will contact the purchaser's registered contact information and deliver or bring the product to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase. By contacting the contact information registered by the purchaser and by bringing or delivering the product to the delivery address specified at the time of purchase, the purchaser shall fulfill the obligation to deliver the product and shall be exempted from such obligation.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous Provisions
Article 11 [Copyright, Intellectual Property Rights
The Content provided through the Service shall belong exclusively to us or to third parties who have legitimate rights. In the event that a problem arises between a user or purchaser and a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the user or purchaser shall resolve such problem at their own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage to us.
Article 12 [Governing Law
The laws and regulations of Japan shall apply to these Terms.
Article 13 [Consultation and Court of Jurisdiction
In the event of any matter not provided for in these Terms and Conditions or any question arising from the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, we and the user or purchaser shall promptly resolve the matter through consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith. It is agreed in advance that the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company shall be the exclusive court of first instance for all disputes related to this Agreement.